Carpentry Lead Hand with a thirst for knowledge
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a maker and true DIYer, you take pride in a job well done, and you love working hard to see the end product.
WHO ARE WE
We know that the only way we can achieve our goals is if we support our team. As a Carpentry Lead Hand you support the Carpentry Foreman to achieve your team’s targets and maintain the safety, quality, and production standards of The Great Canadian Landscaping Company. As with all members of the GCLC team, you will strive to improve yourself, your team mates, and the company at all times.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Our team at The Great Canadian Landscaping Company creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Red Seal Carpentry Certificate
- Experience operating skid steers and excavators
- Knowledge of horticulture
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive wages
- Many great company events
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience, and goals align with ours, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow organically with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- How many years of Construction experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BC Class 5 Driver’s License?
- Do you speak English?