Landscape Construction Foreman who is a superstar
WHO YOU ARE
You are a born leader and care about client satisfaction and manifesting the client’s vision for their property.
WHO ARE WE
Our team at The Great Canadian Landscaping Company Ltd. creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You are responsible for managing your team on a daily basis. In order to successfully deliver an outstanding project, you will work closely with the Project Manager to set goals and ensure that each project stays on time and on budget while maintaining the safety, quality, and production standards of the company. As with all members of the GCLC team, you will strive to improve yourself, your team mates, and the company at all times.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Red Seal Horticulture Certificate
- Experience operating skid steers and excavators
- Knowledge of construction
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive wages and Extended Health Benefits
- Many great company events
- Cell Phone allowance
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience, and goals align with ours, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow organically with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- How many years of Landscape Construction experience do you have?
- How many years of Team Leadership experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BC Class 5 Driver’s License?
- Do you speak English?