Landscape Maintenance Foreman with an eye for detail
WHO YOU ARE
You notice the health of the plants when you’re standing in line at your favourite restaurant, you take pride in a job well done, and you have a natural ability to motivate your team.
WHO ARE WE
Our team at The Great Canadian Landscaping Company creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You will ensure the outstanding service provided to our residential and commercial landscape maintenance clients while working with our Operations and Business Development teams to improve it systems.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Red Seal Horticulture Certificate
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive wages and Extended Health Benefits
- Many great company events
- Cell Phone allowance
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience, and goals align with ours, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Grow organically with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour
- How many years of Horticulture experience do you have?
- How many years of Landscape Maintenance experience do you have?
- How many years of Team Leadership experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BC Class 5 Driver’s License?
- Do you speak English?