Landscape Maintenance Lead Hand who is a self-starter
WHO YOU ARE
You notice if the plants at your doctor’s office have died, you take price in a job well done, and you enjoying kicking back with your team after a hard day’s work.
We hope you share our values. Our ideal candidate is:
Passionate: You care deeply about the process and get results
Accountable: You take pride in keeping your word
Team-oriented: You believe that people come first
Determined: You work hard to deliver the best results
Innovative: You are comfortable using the latest technology and help us deliver better solutions
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will support the Foreman throughout the service of residential and commercial landscape maintenance contracts.
- Garden maintenance: weeding, pruning, trimming
- Lawn care: mowing, power raking, aerating, fertilizing
- General property clean-up: blowing, transporting materials
- Work outdoors in a variety of conditions including heat, rain, dust, noise and cold
- Work independently, and as part of a team
- Lead the crew in the foreman’s absence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Effective communication skills in English
- 2+ years’ experience in horticulture
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Red Seal Horticultural certificate
- Plant identification
- Pay Range: $16.00 – $22.00 / hour (based on skills and experience)
- Office location: 118 Garden Avenue, North Vancouver
- Monday – Friday
- Full Time, Seasonal
HOW TO APPLY
Check us out: https://vimeo.com/206529087
If your values, experience and goals align with ours, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Grow organically with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- How many years of horticulture experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Cl?