Landscape Construction Assistant who is a team player
WHO YOU ARE
You get satisfaction from working with your hands, you are always the first to say yes and get involved, and you love working in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
WHO ARE WE
Our team at The Great Canadian Landscaping Company Ltd. creates and maintains exceptional outdoor living spaces that allows our clients the time to connect and grow personally and with their community.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You are responsible for assisting in the construction of beautiful landscape projects and performing duties as assigned to help meet, or exceed, the goals set out for your crew.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Red Seal Horticulture Certificate
- Knowledge of the safe operation of hand tools and other construction equipment
- Knowledge of construction
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Competitive wages
- Many great company events
- The opportunity to further your personal development
- A great team environment to help you grow and succeed!
If your values, experience, and goals align with ours, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow organically with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- How many years of Landscape Construction experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in North Vancouver, BC?
- Do you have the following license or certification: BC Class 5 Driver’s License?
- Do you speak English?